Saturday 29 June 2013

My Week 26


Ah, week 26. Haven't really done anything interesting this week, except for my little shopping trip last night to Matalan, Ikea and Primark. I got some great goodies, actually! I don't often go clothes shopping so it was really nice to find some bits that I really liked.

I got some really cute cherry socks:

 
 
And some cute sticky notes with cupcakes on them, they were reduced to £1.00!
 
 
 
A little more about my page design this week... the panda sticky notes were from Artbox, and the washi tape was on a RAK (random act of kindness) gift I received from Libby. That's the great thing about washi tape, you can just peel it up and re-use it!
 
My colour scheme was Japanese inspired this week and I wanted to add a bit more interest to my page, so I drew a kokeshi doll and coloured her in the same colours that I used for my weekly pages. I named her Kimi. She's been a friendly little face this week.
 
 


 


No comments: