Saturday 8 June 2013

June Secret Swap


This month I decided to participate in a secret swap with other members of the Philofaxy community. I received my parcel this morning and am so happy with everything! Due to the return address on the parcel I can thank my swap sender directly, so...

Thank you so much, Anne-Marie Hawthorne from Oklahoma!!

I can tell Anne-Marie took into consideration what I liked and disliked, she has sent me some amazing gifts, so I thought I would share with you what I received today!

 

I thought I'd go through all the items I received as it might be hard to see in the picture above, I received so many goodies!! I will save the best til last...

 
 
Ed Hardy pen: I love Ed Hardy artwork, and tattoo art, excellent choice! And it's not just any pen, it's a multi pen :)
Sticky Notes: Some really nice, versatile fluorescent coloured sticky tabs and some thumbs up sticky notes, really like these!
Purple Ink Pad: I LOVE purple! I don't actually have a purple ink pad and have been meaning to get one, especially as I stamp on my Filofax pages, it's such a beautiful shade of purple as well, my favourite!
Smash Pads: Really wanted to give these a try, and they are really good quality and fun, will use them for lists on my pages.
 
 
Ink Stamps: I really like Inkadinkado rubber stamps, the little moustache is so cute!! I also do lots of journaling and stuff and these stamps will be really good for that. Also got some cute little Studio G stamps!
Smash Tabs: Again, wanted to try these out when I first saw them but didn't get round to it, love the fact that there is a 'to bake' one!! Lovely colours and again great quality.
Little Notebook: This is a little bright green/yellow notebook from Hobby Lobby, I haven't opened it yet but I think I will slip it inside my personal domino for little thoughts, maybe decorate the cover!
Washi Tapes: YAY, more washi!!! Striped purple and striped yellow washi tapes in a set (was really happy I got a yellow one, until recently I hated  yellow but the other day started decorating my next week's page with yellow and wished I had some washi tape for it... now I do! Also some cute glitter sticker tape (not washi tape, but every bit as amazing!!!)


Stickers: I keep using the same words in this post to describe all the amazingness that I received... but these stickers are really cute. Some are shiny black and silver skulls, speech bubbles and words, hearts and stars in a really arty font :)
Smash Stamp: Really wanted one of these too! Can't wait to use it on my diary pages, I think it will look really cool!!

NOW, HERE IS THE MOST AMAZING THING ABOUT ANNE-MARIE AND MY SWAP. THE RAVEN INK STAMP - THIS IS MY FAVOURITE POEM OF ALL TIME - THE RAVEN BY EDGAR ALLEN POE. EVEN BOYFRIEND WAS SUPER IMPRESSED. <3


Thank you again to Anne-Marie for all these beautiful gifts, you did so well buying for someone who is actually quite fussy! I cannot wait to send out my parcel and share the happiness!!



No comments: