Monday 24 June 2013

My Week 25


Here is my week 25, I really like how this turned out. It's kind of Japanese (Imy!) inspired, cute, colourful. I'd been dying to use the clouds washi tape since I bought it, and I think it's really lovely. I ordered it from eBay.

You can see that my to-do list on the far right is huge this week; I'm trying to organise my house at the moment, get rid of things we don't need, get everything into order and try and keep it that way. I spent an hour cleaning the grout in our shower last weekend, and this week planned to sort, tidy and declutter.

However, after the overtime I did on Tuesday night, I looked like this...

 
 
I spent the rest of the week knackered and couldn't bring myself to sort, tidy or declutter anything else. Still, I guess there is always next week...


No comments: