Saturday 2 February 2013

Month of No Blogging... Forgive Me! Here's what I've been up to...

Apologies for my absence from my blog but I have been very busy with a number of projects. My boyfriend went to America for 10 days in January and I'd decided my project to keep me busy would be to clean and organise the house.

After SUPER planning, here are the results... (imagine it was really messy and disorganised previously...)

Our living/kitchen/dining area (spot the Filofax on the coffee table!):

 
 
This is an Ikea Expedit (my favourite piece of furniture, because it's so versatile...) which I added a door to one of the cubes to make our drinks cabinet :) The handle is in the shape of a rose.
 
 
 
And then we had some snow, so I took some photos... (on my Windows phone might I add... very impressed with the quality!)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then I decided to tackle the home office, which I am so happy with. This room floods with light which makes it perfect for crafting. The boyfriend installed a shelf above the desk so I'd have more surface space to spread my crafty crap out.
 
 
 
Super tidy bookases...
 
 
And that's how tidy our house is now! It makes me feel so much better knowing where everything is and that I've got rid of all the stuff I never actually wanted.
 
 

No comments: