Saturday 6 July 2013

Philofaxy Awards 2013 - I have been nominated!

I'm so chuffed, I've been nominated for the Philofaxy Awards 2013, for Most Artistic Filofax/Blog. It's a really lovely gesture from all of the people who nominated me! And it gets better, the prize is a purple saffiano, and purple is my favourite colour!

So, why should you vote for me? Take a peek round my blog and you will see:

  • creative ways of using a Filofax, including Filo-hacks (using something for a different purpose than it was meant to be used for)

  • decorated Filofax covers using heat embossing
 
  • an eye for colour and design in all of my weekly pages
 
  • super-neat handwriting
 
  • moodboards designed around different Filofax models
 
 
  • custom-made Filofax templates and handmade dividers
 
  • my journal using Smash* items and scrapbooking suppliers
 
I am sure all of the nominees feel the same, but it would mean so much to me and my little blog to win this competition!

I will be doing a giveaway if I am the lucky one, just to show my appreciation for being nominated.
 
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read my blog :)

3 comments:

LJ said...

I´ve voted - I love your blog :-)

Unknown said...

Love your artistry! Congrats on the nomination! Voting now!!

Cheryl said...

Voted! Love your mood boards!!!