Saturday 20 July 2013

Filofax Storage Solutions

I'm starting to get quite a hefty stash of things to decorate my Filofax, so I thought I would show you all how I store everything.

Stickers - I file my stickers in this clear box from Ikea - only £1 for the box, and I made sections so I can locate the stickers I need quickly.

 
 
Ink pads - I'm starting to buy more of these as I've realised how much I love rubber stamping! I keep them in this cute tin that I got from Paperchase (it's supposed to be a lunch box).
 
 
 
 
Larger/small wood mounted rubber stamps - are kept in a tin too. I have four sets of tiny alphabet stamps that I got from a cheap £ shop (or dollar store to you in the USA!)
 
 
 
 
Clear stamps - it took me ages to work out how to store these little guys. I have so many now. I mounted them all onto card with double-sided tape, slid them into CD sleeves and filed them in another Ikea box.
 
 
 
 
Journaling cards - in a cheap basket found in another pound shop.
 
 
 
Washi tape is stored in another small cute tin... may have to rehome these guys soon!
 
 
Spare papers - another Ikea £1 box, filed by size and type.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

pattygardner.com said...

You have lots of cool accessories! I'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Some great stuff in there! And all so organised! I need more boxes!

aml said...

I always thinking and re-thinking how to store all my supplies too. I also have sooo many things.... Your ideas are great - I never thought of these little Ikea boxes.

aml said...

I am always thinking and re-thinking about how to store my supplies. I also have sooo many things. Your ideas are great. I would have never thought of these little Ikea boxes.