Saturday 30 March 2013

Homemade Journaling Tags for my Filofax

You may remember in my last post that I made my own dividers out of scrapbook paper from the company, Basic Grey. I have been looking for some journaling tags to write down lists (as I do quite often...) and couldn't find ANY that complemented the lovely colours of the What's Up paper collection.

So I decided I would make my own on Paint Shop Pro.

They're not perfect, they're a bit narly round the edges, but they fit in with the theme. I will have to print them and make sure they are ok pixel-wise, fingers crossed.

Here they are... Knowing my luck they will look awful when they're printed out, I'm not very good at this type of thing and they're not as crisp as I'd like them to be. Ho hum, we'll see!


 
 
 
 
 
 
Laura Jane xx

5 comments:

LJ said...

These are lovely - I´m keeping my fingers crossed for you with the printing :-)

Unknown said...

Not very good???? They look amazing!!

Indigo Blue said...

They look very good to me!!

Angel Jem said...

Did they work out? They look lovely!

Leesh said...

Gorgeous I love all of them!